[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Why is the pmwiki ML so heinously active?

Henrik Bechmann henrik at bechmannsoftware.com
Thu Aug 4 13:17:47 CDT 2005

Pm

Certainly nothing wrong with the product, I completely agree with your
response.

I've seen a lot of mailing lists in my time <geezer talk>, and the
variety and openness of this one in my view represents the health of the
product, and bodes extremely well for the product's future.

Things will settle down when 2.0 gets released.

Then, I expect there will be a lot of work on that documentation thing
to catch up, and upgrade. I very much hope to find time myself to
contribute to that part of it when the time comes.

All the best,

and keep up the great work!

- Henrik

Henrik Bechmann