[pmwiki-users] Re: Wikified action lists

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 12:47:54 CDT 2005

Thursday, August 4, 2005, 6:29:14 PM, Bronwyn wrote:
> The skin code snippet reminded me that people will want to set
> accesskeys for action lists stored in wikipages.  I wasn't sure if a
> solution had been found, so I checked out Han's skins, and there it
> is.  It's so nice to find something's already solved...

One beautiful thing would be if we could share the wiki pages
containing action lists, i.e. for top and foot action menus,
amongst skins.

PageTopMenu and PageFootMenu hold lists of links, and Pm added the
action keys. Perhaps they could serve other skins as well.
But I never wanted to restrict these config pages to *only* action
links. If a user/admin wants to include links to other pages etc it
should work just as well. I even included a status/info line in the
Foot, showing pagemodified etc. also login/logout links can just go
into these pages.

Maybe this does not go too well with a skin using tabs? I don't know.
But if it does I would welcome cross-skin integration. Then users
switching skins don't need to reconfigure another set of action lists.

Best,
~Hans