[pmwiki-users] Re: Wikified action lists

chr at home.se chr at home.se
Thu Aug 4 11:55:33 CDT 2005

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, V.Krishn wrote:

> ah.... I apparently messed up with the variable scope.
> Following should work.
>
> // ====================
> global $ActiveCmdFmt;
> // you may also need to global $isBrowseActive... etc.
> $ActiveCmdFmt = array(
>  browse => "isBrowseActive",
>  edit => "isEditActive",
>  diff => "isDiffActive");
> // ....and so on for other actions
>
> global $action;
> $$ActiveCmdFmt[$action] = "id='active'";
> // note the double $$
> // ====================
> Now in any css file insert this:
> #active {border-bottom:6px solid yellow;}
> // ====================

I'm looking for something that I think is slightly related to the above
(but I'm not really sure since I haven't followed this thread..).

In my site, I have two fields, and a part of the sidebar that is common to
all fields and groups, namely this:
	Fields in this site:
	* [[User's field -> users:Main/HomePage]]
	* [[Developer's field -> devel:Main/HomePage]]

what I'd like is some way to emphasize the active field, i.e. if the
current field is the user's field, that item should be in bold or
something. Any ideas?

As a second step, I'd probably like to do the same thing all over for a
list of groups.... I.e. the sidebar contains something like:

	Important groups:
	* [[Group A]]
	* [[Group B]]
	* [[Group C]]