[pmwiki-users] A strange problem with Group.Page links

Mateusz Czapliński mateusz at czaplinski.pl
Thu Aug 4 09:58:13 CDT 2005

Hi,
I'm new here, and I'm not sure if I'm posting on a right list (I've
already posted one question here, but it seems I've been silently
ignored - I'm not sure what should I feel about it - maybe it was too
hard for anyone? anyway, I'm a bit confused :/ ). However, as I'm trying
to create one plug-in, I've encountered a strange problem on my PmWiki
installation, which doesn't seem to exist on pmwiki.org, and I thought
maybe someone here could help me.

The problem is, that (:pagelist Category.FooBar:) seems not to catch (on
my site) the links of form: [[Category.FooBar]] and [[Category.Foo
bar]]. I've tried to work on the problem myself, and managed to find,
that on my installation pages with those links don't create any
'target=' tags in raw files in my wiki.d/ directory. Could anyone please
help me, at least with any tiny clue?

In other words: a page identical to
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/TestCategories lists only:
   * Test.TestCategories1