[pmwiki-users] Link to Category becomes a member of this category

Sven Opitz opitzs at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:21:34 CDT 2005

Hi,

I have a small Problem:
I have pages, that belong to category MyCategory and I mark them with
[[!MyCategory]].
When I want to link to theis category, to point a User to the pages that
belong to a topic I use
[[Category/MyCategory | Pages belonging to MyCategory]].
Let's say I put this in the SideBar, then suddenly Sidebar becomes a member
of this category.

Is there a way to link to a category, without the linking page becoming a
member of this category?

Thanks
Sven

P.S.: I tried it on pmwiki.org <http://pmwiki.org>, made my Profile page a
member of DocumentationToDo (fine),
and just link to Category/DocumentationToDo (Same problem)