[pmwiki-users] Spacing Group Names, etc . . .

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Aug 2 17:39:31 CDT 2005

On Wednesday, 3 August 2005 2:32 AM, Ben Wilson <ameen at dausha.net> wrote:

>Although, I think in future wiki uses (too late for some of my present ones),
>I'll require the [[Ministry of Defense]] approach to pagenames.

However, the page MinistryOfDefence will still show its spaced title as
Ministry Of Defence unless there is a customisation to domnshift the Of.

One of the things I have been thinking of adding to the MarkupExtensions
handling of this is apostrophe s and apostrophe t.

YouCanTAlwaysGetWhatYouWant and InMyFatherSDen would display as

You Can't Always Get What You Want and In My Father's Den

However, this would mean a tweak so that writing

[[In My Father's Den]] produces a page called InMyFatherSDen

This can be extended to other languages: PalmeDOr could
produce Palme d'Or

Would that be useful?

--
JR