[pmwiki-users] Recent page and external link flagging features

Hans design at flutesong.fsnet.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 03:43:32 CDT 2005

Tuesday, August 2, 2005, 9:27:27 AM, Hans wrote:
> The feature involves changes to index.php as follows :

Am I right to assume that you renamed pmwiki.php to index.php, and
that you modified pmwiki.php directly?

If this is the case I suggest kindly if you could create a separate
script of those changes, as a  cookbook script, to be loaded with an
include_once("FarmD/cookbook/scriptname.php"); line in config.php.
This will make it useful for administrators, who are understandably
reluctant to modify pmwiki.php directly, which will usually make
updating of pmwiki very difficult.

See also http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/ModuleGuidelines

Best,
~Hans