[pmwiki-users] URGENT: Global Password Reset

Ryan D'Baisse ryan.dbaisse at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 09:59:05 CDT 2005

Okay, how about a way to "forget" the password and/or "logout"?  I found one
page that had a password.  I supplied that password and was able to change
it.  I then navigated to a second page that I THINK has a password.
Unfortunately, I was allowed to instantly view the page.  I am not sure if
my password was cached or if the second page really did not have a password.
I am assuming it was cached and I would like that to not happen.

Any thoughts?

-- Ryan