[pmwiki-users] upgrate to beta 51 - problems with PITS integration

Patrick Ogay lists at basel-inside.ch
Mon Aug 1 05:30:48 CDT 2005

I installed the new pmwiki, and copied the installation to my
installation for upgrating it. [ok]
(Now I have two installation, the new one and the upgrated wikifarm.)

I installed PITS ,
- I doesn't work in the farm, when entering a PITS  errors  flash and
empty page is displayed
- pits *does* work in the new standalone installation
- pits doesn't work in the farm main installation (it's a conincidence
that I can prove that farmconfig is called here, too:-)
  but even, if I deactivate farmconfig, the same error flashes (like
case one).

Error:
[..]  about 200 lines
*Warning*: Unknown modifier 'H' in
*/home/httpd/vhosts/ddy.ch/httpdocs/pm/pmwiki-2.0.beta14/pmwiki.php* on
line *611*

*Warning*: Unknown modifier 'H' in
*/home/httpd/vhosts/ddy.ch/httpdocs/pm/pmwiki-2.0.beta14/pmwiki.php* on
line *611*

*Warning*: Unknown modifier 'H' in
*/home/httpd/vhosts/ddy.ch/httpdocs/pm/pmwiki-2.0.beta14/pmwiki.php* on
line *611*

*Warning*: Unknown modifier 'H' in
*/home/httpd/vhosts/ddy.ch/httpdocs/pm/pmwiki-2.0.beta14/pmwiki.php* on
line *611*
H seems to be the first letter of HomePage (in PITS it was modifierer P :-)

*Fatal error*: Cannot redeclare testlog() (previously declared in
/home/httpd/vhosts/ddy.ch/httpdocs/pm/pmwiki-2.0.beta14/local/farmconfig.php:55)
in
*/home/httpd/vhosts/ddy.ch/httpdocs/pm/pmwiki-2.0.beta14/local/config.php*
on line *131*

I post the problem here and I  hope I do not  have to migrate every
single component to find the error -
I have no idea where the interference could come from (and I don't
understand the pmwiki part around 611 neither).

thanks for any hints

regards
Patrick Ogay