[pmwiki-users] Documentation update in MarkupMasterIndex
jo at durchholz.org
Fri Apr 29 16:30:49 CDT 2005
OK, I did it. I checked
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/MarkupMasterIndex against the actual
ruleset and updated the "Page Values" and "Directives" sections.
What I did:
* Check that all markups are represented in the docs.
* Rearrange the order for Page Values so that it makes more sense.
* Check the validity of the docs for Page Values.
* Turned every directive into a link to the Directives page.
What I didn't do:
* Rearrange the order for Directives.
* Make sure that all directives are documented on the Directives page.
* Make sure that all directives have a section on the directives page.
What's planned next:
* Update MarkupMasterIndex for the remaining markup.
Comments, critiques, improvements welcome.
More information about the pmwiki-users