[pmwiki-users] Detecting whether a user is "logged in"

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Fri Apr 29 15:14:51 CDT 2005

Actually section edits (or an even better approach) are already possible
like this:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/IncludeWithEdit

Which helps in two ways:
1. it helps keep pages short
2. it allows authors to decide to include only a subsection (abstract,
description, etc)

Welcome back :)

At 02:52 PM 4/29/2005, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>I was kinda busy lately (in fact I was so busy that I collapsed and
>needed to stay in hospital for a week :-/), so I missed the lately
>development of PmWiki.
>
>If I get it right you are going to add only more or less minor stuff
>before a final 2.0, Pm?
>
>Are section edits among them? :)

Cheers,
Radu