[pmwiki-users] FGS Pre-update Questions

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:49:34 CDT 2005

The mechanism I proposed and implemented several months back for
extracting the data in tabular form.  With the ability to produce
different markup for different values in certain fields etc? We had
several long discussions about it :) ?
- ciaran

--
- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants