[pmwiki-users] Redesigning the edit page

Menachem Shapiro menachem.shapiro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 13:21:41 CDT 2005

B"H

I didn't see anyone mention this, so here it goes.

I think the location of the edit box (above or below the preview)
should also be editable with the (:ef:) markup. Presently, this is
configured by editing config.php, as explained here:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PreviewFirst

I would think this could be as simple as adding something like (:ef
previewtext:) to the markup.

Menachem