[pmwiki-users] FGS and ReadAuthPage - need some help

John Feezell JohnFeezell at 3wplace.com
Thu Apr 21 15:57:42 CDT 2005

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 09:42:45AM -0500, John Feezell wrote:
>

>>Pm,
>>
>>I've discovered a disconnect between FGS and the current version of
>>PmWiki that relates to changes that I think were introduced into
>>ReadAuthPage.  It may also relate to the PCache operation, I'm not sure.
>>

>Do any of your page attributes contain colons?  That could be
>an issue -- PmWiki 2.0.beta28 changed the way it handles storing/reading
>page files, such that it doesn't read field names with colons
>when READPAGE_CURRENT is used.
>
>Pm

Thanks.  That was the key piece of information that I needed to
understand what was different.  FGS uses keys of the form
S::this-P-that:100293984.   This lead to two issues:  First the cap S
sorted out at the top of the keys and second the : stopped the retrieval
when PAGEREAD_CURRENT was used.

These will not be difficult to change but in looking at the sort of the
page I noticed that there appears to be a sort within a sort where the
keys without a : are sorted at the top and those with : are sorted after
that.

Is there a function in PmWiki that I might be able to apply to the FGS
keys to get them to sort in the second later sort?

Thanks.

/JF