[pmwiki-users] Word wrap problem

Hans design at flutesong.net
Wed Apr 20 09:39:45 CDT 2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2005, 3:08:14 PM, Radu wrote:
> Even better would be to automatically color-code different levels of reply
> text, or even name-tag them, if the name tags are consistently recognizable
> in strings like
> "At 04:52 PM 4/19/2005, Sivakatirswami wrote:"

That was precisely my thinking, so I created buttons for the edit
window to apply custom styles to selected paragraphs, giving various
background colors. See:
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GuiEdit

I hope Patrick still comes up with a magic function for a button to
remove leading spaces from paragraphs, then tidying up and adding
special styling to emails etc should be easy.

Best,
~Hans