[pmwiki-users] Re: Small pmwiki change request 2

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Tue Apr 19 23:19:58 CDT 2005

On Friday, 15 April 2005 3:17 AM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 05:18:49PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>Now added for beta30 as $PageTextStartFmt and $PageTextEndFmt .
>Beta 30 should be released later today.
>
>Pm

A belated thank you for this.

I'll update and we'll make use of it shortly. In the mean time, you
may like to have a look at
http://intranet.affinity.co.nz/pmwiki2/index.php?n=Pdf2you.HomePage

Press Typeset and see the pdf it generates.

It even translates (:keywords stuff:) into pdf document keywords.

And we found another piece of hard-coded xhtml in pmwiki:
  [[#anchor | text]]
perhaps should have a Fmt variable like other links.

We were able to circumvent this with a Markup call, which is how
internal pagename references in the pdf show page numbers.

Once this is a bit more stable (typesetting search results is a
bit flakey at the moment), is it something you'd like to have as
a demonstrator on pmwiki.org? It's not ready for the cookbook yet.
--
JR