[pmwiki-users] Word wrap problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Apr 19 01:10:21 CDT 2005

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 06:23:49PM -1000, Sivakatirswami wrote:
> PM:
> an option to break preformatted text lines that are longer than
> >some number of characters (as set by the wiki administrator).
>
> Brilliant! and so simple. Yes good idea.

So, perhaps something like:

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki?n=Main.SampleNoWrap

Note that I haven't edited the text you pasted in that page
earlier today -- I just changed the markup rule so that PmWiki
wordwraps preformatted text longer than 75 chars.

Here's the rule I used in my configuration file:

   Markup('^ ', 'block',
     "'<:pre,1>$1'.wordwrap(PSS('$2'), 75, '\n$1')");

If this works for you, I'll write it up as a recipe.