[pmwiki-users] Word wrap problem

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Apr 18 21:34:02 CDT 2005

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 03:03:32PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 09:39:33AM -1000, Sivakatirswami wrote:
> >
> > I'll need to write my own script in Revolution and clean this stuff
> > externally and past it back it: an very inefficient work around.
>
> If you give me examples of the original pasted text and what you
> want it to end up looking like in markup, I can probably code
> up a PmWiki-based solution.

I just came up with another option -- we can give the wiki administrator
an option to break preformatted text lines that are longer than
some number of characters (as set by the wiki administrator).
Would this work?  The lines beginning with spaces would still be
preformatted, but wouldn't be so long as to extend off the right
side of the page.

Comments?