Fwd: Re: [pmwiki-users] Word wrap problem

Radu radu at monicsoft.net
Mon Apr 18 14:53:14 CDT 2005

Actually, if you don't use the preformatted text yourself, you could add a
ROSPattern that will remove any white space from the beginning of your
lines by adding to your local config:
$ROSPatterns['/^\\s/'] = '';

Or you could suppress the preformatted markup in your local/config.php:
Markup('^ ','block','/^(\\s)/','$1');

Or you could try to implement Jo's
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GlobalOperations

These are only ideas off the top of my head, though, I didn't try them out.
I may see an avalanche of 'that won't work' messages ;)

At 03:34 PM 4/18/2005, Sivakatirswami wrote:

>And I now see the wiki style:
>
>"<space> preformatted text"  is the rule that is being implemented.
>
>And, since this mark up is "historical" and changing it is probably not an
>option... I guess Hans's on-board macro idea is probably the best.
>
>but :-( I don't know PHP

You don't need to. This is a cool wiki :)

Cheers,
Radu
(www.monicsoft.net)