[pmwiki-users] Word wrap problem

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Apr 18 13:54:40 CDT 2005

Let me chime in here... I have this problem all the time and its a bit
of a head ache...

I frequently have to paste text from emails into PMwiki-   (for those
who are still wiki shy and continue discourse on email, a difficult
culture to get them to change!)

and something seems to turn on a "dontWrap" parameter.. as if there was
some mark up, like in BBEdit or other code editors where you turn off
line wrap, and all lines extend forever to the right.

I've copied these memos to BBEdit and examinde all the lo-level
characters and have identified at least that an initial tab char coming
in from the email is one cause for this..

How should one proceed to add such an example to PMWiki ?

Sivakatirswami