[pmwiki-users] stange things happens since installing beta 29 (or 31)

Laurent Meister meister at apfelwiki.de
Mon Apr 18 07:12:58 CDT 2005

Our wiki has at present no Userauthentication installed. Everybody
could edit pages. Same for  filling the changesum field, the
autorfield.

Today i noticed leaving the Authorfield blank gives this error message:

Warning: fopen(wiki.d/,new): failed to open stream: Keine Berechtigung
in /home/9y6m6t1/htdocs/index.php on line 576 PmWiki can't process your
request
Cannot write page to (wiki.d/)...changes not saved
We are sorry for any inconvenience.

This is not very funny. Most of our writers don't use a nickname, and
with this message they don't understand, that they only have to add
one.

Very strange on all this is the fact, that even showing an error
message "changes not saved" the changes are saved.

so where is the problem? I deleted the .htaccess, .flock and ,new from
wiki.d but this had no effect.

Does anyone has an idea what could be the solution?

Thanx for helping

Laurent (kt007)