[pmwiki-users] Re: Clean URLs

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Sun Apr 17 05:17:54 CDT 2005

Thanks for the logs.

I need two additional details to properly analyse the logs:

1) What's the DocumentRoot? (Seems to be C:/apache/phpweb/, but I'd like
a confirmation before proceeding with analysis.)
2) What directory does pmwiki.php live in? (I think it's
C:/apache/phpweb/pmwiki/, but again I'd like a confirmation before I
base my analysis on erroneous assumptions.)

Regards,
Jo

CB wrote:

> rewrite.log : level 9
> [...]
> [localhost/sid#26bed8][rid#159c800/initial] (1) [per-dir
> C:/apacheweb/web/phpweb/pmwiki/] pass through
> C:/apacheweb/web/phpweb/pmwiki/
>
> Hard to read isn't it ? ;-)

When I set my text editor to "no word wrapping", the log lines display
just fine :-)

Regards,
Jo