[pmwiki-users] IE 5 Mac Newline Problem

Benjamin Fay benjamin.fay at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 13:35:23 CDT 2005

Hi.
I don't have IE 5.5 for Mac either, so i can't test it. Several people told me
that the layout is broken on Mac IE 5.5, meaning there are linebreaks but i
don't know where it happens.
Either here:

Or here:

As far as i remember i traced this problem once and found that its the newline
before a html tag. Very strange i know. It might also be the <br /> that IE
5.5 does not understand. Can someone test this?
Example page: http://kuttimc.com/wiki/km.php?n=Main.Presse

Thank you.

Benjamin,