[pmwiki-users] Change summary field / edit page results

Stefano steagl at people.it
Sat Apr 16 07:33:59 CDT 2005

Il Sat, 16 Apr 2005 13:00:06 +0200, Joachim Durchholz
<jo at durchholz.org> scrive:

>Stefano wrote:
>>
>> As Radu suggested putting the Save term outside the buttons and give
>> them only the text that make the difference would be good. Consider
>> the opportunity to have the most important button (Save) styled
>> different using CSS, making it more visible over the others
>
>Good idea, but needs careful consideration about skin interactions.
>Some skins style the buttons.

I see the styld button as an extra option to highlight the MISB (Most
Important Save Button :) ).

Having:

Save: [Major][Minor][and keep editing]

(the buttons name need be carefully thinked)

Wwill put the MISB the first one reading the line, this should be
enough to make it looks important, tht's the same it is actually.

I wouldnt' care too much as PM does about dimension of the buttons,
depending on localizatinn the button can vary a lot ind imension. i.e
in Italian the last one would be shortenr than in englis but other
will be longer.

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)