[pmwiki-users] Change summary field / edit page results

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Apr 15 16:18:25 CDT 2005

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 10:43:06PM +0200, Joachim Durchholz wrote:

> (Heck, PmWiki doesn't even have a "Change summary" field.)

Actually, I'm planning to change that before the 2.0 release.
In fact, here's my current thinking on the edit page:

Definite:
   - A change summary field
   - Eliminate the "Reset" button
   - Access-key shortcuts for GUI buttons

Active consideration:
   - Save minor edit
   - Save and continue editing
       My only problem with the additional save buttons is getting the
       labels correct so that they aren't so visually misbalanced.  With

             Save  Save minor edit  Save and continue editing
       the most important button ends up being the smallest, which offends
       my design sense somehow.
   - Restructuring the edit page with additional hooks for elements

Most of the other items listed in PITS:00308 I'm going to postpone
to a later release.