[pmwiki-users] BasicAuth on windows

S. William Schulz swschulz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 08:39:03 CDT 2005

Hello,

I am trying to set up a small testbed on a windows machine to test
some site design issues.  I have the latest Apache, PHP 5, and pmwiki
b.29.

I am using the evolver skin which supports userauth and the cms
package.  In following the directions, I get to the point of starting
to configure userauth, but as soon as I include it, I get an error in
the Apache log indicating that BasicAuth() is not found.  Snooping
through the evolver config, it seems the BasicAuth function is
provided by pmwiki.

Anyone have any ideas why this might not work?  Is it a windows issue?

Thanks,