[pmwiki-users] Problems with ?setskin

Laurent Meister meister at apfelwiki.de
Tue Apr 12 16:24:48 CDT 2005

Hi,

maybe i found another bug. We have two seperate wikis running on our
webhost. the main wiki can be access by the domain, the second one (our
test wiki for new scripts and updates) is located in an subfolder and
password protected (the password is set to access the folder on the
webhoster-configurationtool).

Now I noticed something very amazing after the upgrade from pmwiki 2.0
beta 26 to beta 29. switching the skin in one of the wikis using

?setskin=standard

takes effect on all installed wikis.

Greatings from Germany

Laurent (kt007)