[pmwiki-users] FarmConfig duplicate of config.php?

John W Morris johnwmorris at peak.org
Sat Apr 9 11:39:57 CDT 2005

Before I do something massively stupid... what would the result be if I duplicated the primary config.php in the farmconfig.php?

If the list of bad results is too long, just say so... <G>

I want the field to have most if not all of the capabilities of the primary Farm... just be seperate.

I had set passwords in the Field config file which it seems to have ignored until I set an attribuite file in the Field..

Thanks,

John Morris

"Any technology distinguishable from magic is not sufficiently advanced." --Thomas Alva Edison

F'jarr Foss  - Mechanic of Magic, 4th level