[pmwiki-users] Machine generating a wiki page

Simon s-i-m-o-n at paradise.net.nz
Thu Apr 7 05:16:54 CDT 2005

For various reasons I have a need to create a wiki page from a program
and upload it by ftp.
The following 'line types' are generated by the program
version=
newline=
text=
and the page loads and displays correctly.
But the page won't allow edit, giving the message "The page you are
editing has been modified since you started editing it. ".
Ideally I'd like to generate the page in 'wiki markup' format, rather
than the 'disk' format,
but I'd like to know what additional 'line types' I need to get past the
edit problem.

tia

Simon

http://caving.wellington.net.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WCG/EventList