[pmwiki-users] Fr internationalization of latest PmWiki

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 21:12:13 CDT 2005

Hello,

I am a new member of this list, and it is the first
time I'm using 2.x and also the first time that I'm
installing PmWiki myself, but I am a veteran user of
PmWiki 1.x.

I have an annoying problem with the
internationalization of the latest version of PmWiki.
When the language used is French (Fr), then, after the
header and just-before the user's content, I get the
following snippet in all of the pages bundled with
PmWiki:

%color=navy define=bleufoncé%

Any ideas how to fix this ?

Est-ce qu'il y a un francophone avec le meme probleme
que moi? Que faire pour resoudre ce mal-de-tete ?

Thank you, merci,

Alain