[pmwiki-users] PmWiki - Now with spell checking ;)

Ciaran ciaranj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 15:38:06 CDT 2005

Hi ben,
1) Not at the moment no :)  The problem is that the aspell script is
written seperately from PmWiki so you would need to modify the
spelling script to accept a language as a parameter (which might not
be such a bad idea, then the language configuration could be moved off
into the PmWiki scripts

2) Yes, but you have to do it through the aspell application on your
server.  Again it might be possible to modify the system to allow
dictionaries, but it would be hard to 'police' against
deliberate/accidental misuse :)

Hope this helps :)
-Ciaran

On Apr 5, 2005 5:10 PM, Benjamin Fay <benjamin.fay at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
> 1. Is there a way to change between e.g. English and German with e.g. two
> GuiEdit Buttons.
> 2. Is there a way to add Words into the aspell library?
>
> thanks.
> benjamin
>
> Am Sonntag, 20. Februar 2005 17.02 schrieb Ciaran:
> > That is very cool, but it does require all my authors to have it
> > installed, which they won't.. i however will, now I know about it <g>
> > -ciaran
> >
> > On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:55:58 +0100, Stefano <steagl at people.it> wrote:
> > > Il Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:30:41 +0000, Ciaran <ciaranj at gmail.com> scrive:
> > >
> > > Here: http://spellbound.sourceforge.net/
> > >
> > > It's a great piece of sw!
> > > --
> > >
> > > Stefano Aglietti - StallonIt on IRCnet - ICQ#: 2078431
> > > Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
> > > BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
> > > PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)

- Ciaran
(I now have far too many G-Mail invites available, anyone who wants
one, gets one)