[pmwiki-users] Logo in Field on Farm

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Fri Apr 1 20:31:42 CST 2005

I have the following, both in the config.php for the main farm
installation and in the farmconfig.php

$PageLogoUrl = "$PubDirUrl/skins/hap/HA_logo_32px.gif";

This this is not reflected in the fields which instead, in the upper
left hand cornder of the pages, inserts a text line with the same text
as

$WikiTitle = 'Hinduism Today--Olive Soft Dev Wiki';

Where I get a logo on the main wiki I see

"Hinduism Today--Olive Soft Dev Wiki" in that location.

I tried making, in the field a pub/images directory and moving a copy
of the image there like this:

/olive_wiki
	/local
		config.php
	/pub
		/images
			HA_logo_42px.gif

and then setting:

$PageLogoUrl = "$PubDirUrl/images/HA_logo_32px.gif";

  in the /local/config.php for the field itself

but it still doesn't work. I'm running Gemini across all fields now.

Thanks
Sivakatirswami