[pmwiki-users] line spacing patch

Russ Fink russfink at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 1 09:35:22 CST 2005

>>Hello,
>>
>>I wrote a line-height mod into scripts/wikistyles.php, and am attaching
>>the patch file.  It lets you do this:
>>* %block line-height=2% here is a spaced bullet
>>* another bullet

Er, this doesn't quite get what I need.  When I use this, all the
text in the bullets have the same spacing.  What I want is to have
each bullet separated from the next bullet by a certain spacing, but
text within the bullets to be single spaced.  Maybe I just need to
[[<<]] everywhere, but this seems like a stylesheet-ish sort of
thing.  Any suggestions that don't involve creating my own skin?

[See the problem here?  A user hacks his own wiki, then asks the
group for support! ;-]