[pmwiki-users] Can any one help me

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Apr 1 07:08:29 CST 2005

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 05:03:14PM +0800, Zhou Yuanchi wrote:
>    I install pmwiki on my server:
>
>    http://nkbbs.org/pmwiki/
>
>    As all of you can see, the url dosen't works. All pages will be redirect
>    to url like http://nkbbs.org/?n=xxxxx . Can any one tell me what's wrong
>    with it-L-?thanks:)

Hmm, it appears to me as though there is some strange redirection
or url rewriting taking place.  Can you explain a bit more about how
you have pmwiki installed, as it doesn't appear to be a standard
configuration.

You might also set $EnableDiag=1; in your local/config.php file,
this will let me examine your configuration details a bit more easily.