[Pmwiki-users] safe mode problem?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Sep 23 11:21:24 CDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 06:43:17PM +0200, Stefan Haslinger wrote:
> >Patrick Michaud:
> <>>Is there a URL we could look at?
> http://www.stefan-haslinger.at/wiki/

Hmm.  I'm looking at that site, and although the Main.HomePage appears
correctly, none of the other distributed PmWiki pages show up
(e.g., Main.WikiSandbox, PmWiki.PmWiki, etc.).  Any particular reason
why?  Were they uploaded to the server?

> So the question really is, what fails? Is there any possibility to get
> an error message, so that I can work on a sg.

Try adding the following to your config.php:

   error_reporting(E_ALL);

this will turn on all error reporting so that maybe we can
figure out what is happening.

> Two more details are, that the .htaccess and the flock file are
> genereated in
> the wiki.d directory, but nothing else.

If .htaccess and .flock are generated in wiki.d, that's an indication
that the webserver is able to write files into the directory okay and
that directory permissions aren't the problem.