[Pmwiki-users] PHP Diff Engine

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Wed Sep 22 16:37:21 CDT 2004

On Wed, Sep 22, 2004 at 02:38:22PM -0400, Kass Lloyd wrote:
> I've not had any trouble with it.. and i think it is a good idea to
> have a phpdiff in the distro not all web hosting companies provide the
> diff binaries for use.

Yep - I never had problems with this, but in the last two weeks I had
three friends asking me on this task because they are hosted on a shared
server where system commands are unavailable. So I strongly vote for
this as it will make installations a lot smoother.

Which algorithm to use could easily be checked by a benchmark.

     Balu