[Pmwiki-users] section edits

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Sep 21 11:56:33 CDT 2004

I'm finally getting around to looking at the possibility of providing
"section edits" -- where an author can request to edit just one section
of a page rather than having to edit (and scroll through) the entire
markup text of a page.  This should be really useful for very long
pages that have lots of sections in them.

My question then becomes -- what should denote a "section"?
My initial thought is that any heading (down to some level) automatically
defines a section of editable text, but I'm curious to know if people have
other ideas.

After gathering feedback, I'll see about implementing this in PmWiki 2.