[Pmwiki-users] Working with files -- Experience using PmWiki

Steffen Glückselig steffen
Tue Sep 21 01:13:14 CDT 2004

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 09:02:23 -0600, Patrick R. Michaud
<pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 02:37:15AM +0200, Thomas -Balu- Walter wrote:

>> > This is a limitation of HTML.
>> > I don't know of any good workaround.
>>
>> This is not true. I have written an upload form where you can upload 5
>> or more files at a time, so technically it should be possible.
>
> Balu is right, in that one can create a form that provides multiple
> blanks for people to specify files to be uploaded.  But the current
> state of browsers doesn't allow a single file upload field to handle
> multiple file uploads.
Sure, you can provide several input-fields for upload. But still, this is
a limitation of HTML... ;-)

How about uploading zip-archives with the option of unpacking it on the
server?

regards
Steffen

--