[Pmwiki-users] Pmwiki search enhancement

Knut Alboldt mailing
Fri Sep 17 15:46:02 CDT 2004

I'm working on that (see my older postings) for version 1, sorry not quite
ready with this.

I just customised the original search-function a bit.
The extension simply gets the searched text and displays the paragraph
containing the searched word (highlighted using css-styles).
I'm looking for an easy way to strip wiki-styles and wiki-tags from that
text. I also keep the http-links "clickable" so you can
directly call the links from within the found text-passages (good for
searching in bookmarks kept in pmwiki).

Knut