[Pmwiki-users] Pmwiki search enhancement

Radu Cornea ccradu
Fri Sep 17 15:00:24 CDT 2004

Hi,

Is it possible to enhance the pmwiki search to show some text snippets
along with each search results (a few words would be enough), like for
example Google does?
I find it more difficult to find something once the number of pages in
wiki is large, because the search page only lists the page name. So having
the surrounding text (maybe with the search words highlighted) would help
a lot. I have no idea if this is easy to implement though...

Thanks,

--
Radu