[Pmwiki-users] Need a little help with X-Gallery

Bruce Fihe bruce
Thu Sep 16 23:26:57 CDT 2004

Kevin, et al,

Sorry, I meant to say in my first message that both services are *nix
systems running apache. The home service is Apache 1.x.

2755 does not work, the target directory must be 2777 or the upload
fails. The point is, I don't want to go in and do any chmod. I'm hoping
to find a fix that will let my users add a page (gallery) and upload
images without the need for my intervention.

Thanks for the reply.

Bruce