[Pmwiki-users] Publishing a part of your wiki -- Experience using PmWiki

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Sep 15 17:07:40 CDT 2004

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 10:06:32AM +1200, John Rankin wrote:
> As I understand it, some web content management systems have the concept
> of public and private pages, so that a set of pages can be reviewed and
> approved inside an organisation, then be released to the wider world.
> You can also quickly make private a public page that is found to be
> incorrect or embarassing.

This is along the lines of "draft pages" that was discussed in another
thread about a month or so ago (and which I couldn't/didn't pay attention to
in detail because I had a bunch of other stuff going on at the time).

Could someone add a PITS entry that notes that we should look at adding
draft capabilities to PmWiki 2, as well as summarizing any conclusions
that were made in the previous thread?  That would be a big help for me.

Thanks,