[Pmwiki-users] Show referencing pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Tue Sep 14 11:22:05 CDT 2004

PmWiki 2.0 will likely save the list of outgoing links in each
page.  This would speed up the search for backlinks fairly substantially.

If there's enough demand for it, I may also have PmWiki maintain an
page cross-reference index, which would make backlinks very fast
and trivial to implement.  Someone can add this to PITS if desired
(http://www.pmwiki.org/pmwiki2/pmwiki.php/PITS/NewIssue).

In either case, this will probably only find "direct" links--indirect
links (e.g., those coming from an [:include:] directive) would likely
not be included, at least not in the first implementation.

Pm