[Pmwiki-users] WikiTrail modified

Eike Decker zet
Tue Sep 7 06:59:43 CDT 2004

Hi
I needed a different format for the wikitrails, so I've replaced a few lines in
the trails.php to accept a $WikiTrailFmt that describes how the trail should be
formated (I used css to change the appearing of the links with hoveringarrows
and other stuff like that and therefore I needed to extend this a little bit).

I would be nice if this idea would be part of future releases.

What I've changed in trails.php:
SDV($WikiTrailFmt,
  "<span class='wikitrail'>&lt;&lt; \$prev | \$link | \$next &gt;&gt;</span>");
function MakeTrailStop($link) {
 global $WikiTrailFmt
 return   str_replace(array("\$prev","\$link","\$next"),
                      array($prev,$link,$next),$WikiTrailFmt);
}

-eike