[Pmwiki-users] Re: pmwiki-mode and passwords

chr@home.se chr
Sun Oct 31 13:50:37 CST 2004

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004, David Kulp wrote:

> I have a global edit password and a read password for a group.
> pmwiki-mode isn't happy.
> Using the read password in the URL retrieves the page, but C-c C-c fails
> because it tries to
> use the read password instead of the edit password.  Any ideas for a
> solution, e.g. how to change the URL associated with a buffer?

Ouch... just to get some basic facts clear before we try and fix this:

* Which pmwiki version are you using?
* Which pmwiki-mode version are you using?

/Christian

PS. I just uploaded things this weekedn to sourceforge, so you should now
be able to get it via cvs, see

	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/EmacsModes/CVS

Please try it and let me know if you find something missing (it worked for
me).

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr