[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: New version of PmWikiDraw

chr@home.se chr
Sun Oct 31 12:11:05 CST 2004

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004, Ciaran wrote:

Please don't "top-post" :-)

> This plugin should work fine on java 1.1  I've tried it on IE +
> Firefox windows, latest VM (1.5) and the microsoft VM and it appears
> to work fine, I haven't however tried it on Linux.  I'll try to do
> this tomorrow if Chris doesn't get back to me :)

Please try it, and I'll try it at work tomorrow from a windows machine.
(And a different linux installation, but that one already has a broken
java I think)

Which java version is it? 1.1 or 1.4.1?  (the versions there gives me a
headache).

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr