[Pmwiki-users] Drawback with simultaneous editing

chr@home.se chr
Sun Oct 31 09:50:06 CST 2004

Hi

I'm used to being able to work as follows:

* Press edit link on a page to edit it
* Edit it and make some changes
* Press save button
* See the modified page and realized that I made a tiny error, press
  "Back" in the browser and re-edit

It's the last step that doesn't work with the current implementation of
simultaneous edits.

Would it be possible to have a fix for this special case? I.e. when it's
the person who just edited the page that uses 'back' to edit it again?

The reason I'd like to be able to use 'back' rather than click on the edit
link is that it's much faster -- the edit page is already cached by my
browser.

/Christian

--
Christian Ridderstr?m, +46-8-768 39 44               http://www.md.kth.se/~chr