[Pmwiki-users] New version of PmWikiDraw

Ciaran ciaranj
Fri Oct 29 01:59:34 CDT 2004

Hi I've just put up a new version of the PmWikiDraw plugin.  This
version is a lot more IE friendly.  (I hadn't realised image maps
weren't correctly working in the last version till I tried to use them
from IE !)  I've also neatened up the support for URL addition and
modified the plugin layout slightly so it looks a little more polished
;) The cookbook article still holds true for the new version, enjoy.

Cookbook:  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PMWikiDraw
Demo: http://www.wombatinvasion.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WikiSandbox

Please note you now need to click the edges of the image to edit it,
rather than 'anywhere' on the image.  This is because IE has a
(correct sadly) all or nothing policy on managing imagemaps, and the
original <A> which was wrapped around the image, no longer works
because IE just uses the image map :(

Ho Hum :)

Has anyone actually tried installing this yet?
- ciaran