[Pmwiki-users] Idea for overview of protected pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Oct 25 13:31:59 CDT 2004

On Mon, Oct 25, 2004 at 09:08:00PM +0200, chr at home.se wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> > http://www.pmwiki.org/PITS/NewIssue as the form for entering a new
>
> I've added a new entry, 114. The site is really slow right now btw.

Yes, I know -- my web hosting provider seems to be running slow--
load average is above 125.00 at the moment.

-bash-2.05b$ uptime
 13:26:31  up 40 days,  3:32,  4 users,  load average: 128.75, 119.22, 94.48

I'm not sure what's causing the load average to be so high--I suspect
some other user has a runaway script because this has been happening
several times over the past week or so.  I do know it's *not* PmWiki
that's the bottleneck, since that's what the stopwatch timings tell me
at the bottom of each page.  :-)