[Pmwiki-users] What happened to my tables?

Joshua Hunter hunterji
Mon Oct 25 13:03:42 CDT 2004

After updating from dev14 to 16 my tables have gone awry.  Before, my
each cell in a given column were the same size.  That is, that the
left and right edge of each cell was in the same place for each
column.  The width of the different columns varied, but the width of a
cell in any given column was consistent.  This gave a very nice,
readable table.

Now, each cell is a different size.  The columns are barely recognizable.

An example (of the disorganization) is at:
http://staff.washington.edu/velocity/wiki/pmwiki.php/Lists/MenuOct24-30

I'm using simple tables.

Any help?
--Joshua